in just the Pirates 4-1 acquire earlier mentioned the Cubs >It didn't just take extended for Miguel Andujar towards climb the rigging upon the Pirate Send out. The 1 period Yankees opportunity and Starter of the Yr runner up arrived up with the bases prosperous and was in a natural way not hungry for a LOBster supper.  As a substitute, he smacked a bases clearing double that introduced Oneil Cruz, Bryan Reynolds and Jack Suwinski house.  Pirates' Twitter summed it up effectively:Gettin' Miggy Wit It  Pittsburgh Pirates  September 28, 2022Andujar includes a really feel of humor as properly for each the Short article Gazette.  "Oh, yeah, I strike it constructive," Andujar stated the moment the video game Pittsburgh Store.  "I  it was relocating out.  Nevertheless the adult males stated, 'Welcome toward the Pirates. ' Therefore joking above with me within the dugout, nevertheless I come to feel content for that instant. "Mitch Keller was Sufficient Mitch by way of his particular admission, however his 5 inning, just one function outing was plenty of.  He scattered 5 hits, walked a few and struck out 5.  Hunter Greene, the Reds' budding younger ace, started out the recreation and went 6 innings, providing up 4 hits, going for walks a few and hanging out 10 Pittsburgh Pirates T-Shirts.  Then, mainly because the Pirates aren't the merely workers trying to keep its younger pitchers upon a pitch rely, he was changed inside the 7th through Buck Farmer, who immediately wealthy the bases and fixed up Andujar for his heroics. The Pirates are staving off a hundred losses.  Retain it up, boys!